Sunday, 19 March 2017

Feeling under the weather

Nothing much to report this week, I've been feeling a tad under the weather, bad enough to send me off to see the doctor who has given me a seven day course of antibiotics. It's nothing serious, I'll live I think :). It's also been quite rainy this week and so Annie's walks have been shorter than normal, just down the road to the beach and back home for a hot chocolate, my choice of comfort drink. At least it's not as cold now and there has been some sunshine in the afternoons so husband and I have been sitting in the conservatory, reading our respective books and just relaxing and dozing off to sleep :)

Annie's thick winter coat has been put away and swapped for her raincoat. This one is designed for her whippety shape and has the same kind of hoodie attached. The beach is quite deserted as the wind was quite strong this morning. It even looked like the kite surfer was having a bit of a battle :)


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit rough, I hope you feel much better soon. Annie is looking a bit windblown - the coat looks smart though, red is my favourite colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm feeling better already, day five of the antibiotics now.

      It was windy and spitting with rain, we didn't linger for too long. That is a good raincoat for her, just made from nylon. Red is my favourite colour too.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel back to your old self again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there CL, thank you :)

      Delete